- Tomahawk Ribeye (1)
- Extra Course Sea Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Compound Butter 2 TBS
- Set up grill to have a hot side (600+ degrees) and a warm side (350 degrees). If you are staying indoors for this cook then preheat your oven to 350 degrees and get your skillet rip-roaring hot.
- Cover tomahawks in sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Sear the tomahawks over direct heat (or skillet) for 2 min each side. (DON’T TOUCH THEM!) We are trying to create as much crust as possible here.
- Move to indirect heat (or oven) and cook until internal temperature is 130 degrees.
- Let meat rest for 15 min.
- Top with compound butter and serve.