- (3) 2" Steaks
- Coarse Salt Crystal or Rock Salt- 2 TBSP
- Olive Oil- 2 TBSP
- Rub olive oil over meat.
- Sprinkle salt on the bottom (not fatty side) and sides.
- HEAVILY cover top side (fat side) with salt
- Rotisserie Method (preferred)
- Curl steaks into "C" shape with fat side facing outward. Then insert spit rod through the center of the bottom and push through to the top. Ensure the skewer remains running through the center of the steak. Repeat this method to add remaining steaks.
- Rotisserie over coals until internal temp is 130 degrees.
- Slice thinly for service.
- Grill Method
- Set up the grill to have one side with hot/direct heat for charring and one side cool/indirect heat for roasting.
- Char each side for 1 min over direct heat (as hot as possible).
- Flip top side down and char for 1 min.
- Move to the cooler/indirect side of grill and roast until center reaches 130 degrees.